support RTE

Renegade Theatre Experiment™ is a 501(c)(3) non-profit theatre company that relies on the generosity of our RTE Friends. We really appreciate the support we have received to help us bring you the best that Bay Area theatre has to offer. We are committed to sharing the arts with our community, and we are looking to you to make that possible.

Ticket sales only account for 40% of the revenues needed to ensure quality RTE productions. For the remaining 60% of our budget, RTE depends on cash and in-kind donations from generous individuals, corporations, foundations, and government agencies. Please help us continue to strengthen Performing Arts in the Bay Area by making a tax deductible donation to RTE! Contributions in any amount are greatly appreciated!

Matching gifts are an excellent way to increase your contribution to our theater. Many companies offer a matching gifts program, which will make a donation to RTE in your name based on your original contribution. For additional information on making a matching gift, please contact your Human Resources department, or contact Tanya Finkelstein, RTE's Managing Director at tfinkelstein-at-renegadetheatre-dot-com or (408) 493-0783.

WAYS TO GIVE

You can give to RTE in a variety of ways:

  • Mail a check to:
      Renegade Theatre Experiment™
      1346 The Alameda, Suite 7-265
      San José, CA 95126
  • In-kind gifts, such as: Lumber, paint, power tools, computers, office equipment and supplies, clothing and accessories for costumes, and, most valuable, your time.
  • Online donations above

RTE is a 501(c)(3) exempt organization. Most donations made to RTE are tax deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor.

Back to top of page

 

About Us | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | ©2012 Renegade Theatre Experiment™